Unit Head, Treasury Services
SEARCA College, Los Baños 4031, Laguna
Treasury Services Unit
Application is open until 30 Nov. 2022
Leads, manages, directs, and oversees all activities related to treasury operations and cash services, and assists the Directorate in the management of the Center’s funds through sound investment and cash management. Ensures optimal utilization of funds for increased value and earnings at minimal risk and provides liquidity for the operating expenses of the Center.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Commerce, Finance, Business Management, Mathematics, or equivalent; Master’s degree is ideal.
With eight (8) years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar post, in a managerial capacity with a proven track record in treasury management and foreign currency exposure forecast. Experience in a similar development organization is an advantage.
1. Highly proficient in financial resource management – planning, analyzing, monitoring, evaluating, and allocating resources.
2. Highly skilled in liaising, coordinating, and networking with financial institutions for benchmarking purposes.
3. Proficient in maximizing the use of cash resources.
4. Proficient in financial forecasts using sound quantitative and qualitative tools.
5. Strong leadership negotiation, interpersonal, and client orientation skills.
6. Strong understanding of financial markets and financial instruments.
7. Excellent in both oral and written communication.
8. Proficient in computer software applications (word processing, spreadsheets, database, search engines).
General laws, rules, and policies, i.e., Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS), mandated by government regulatory agencies and their application.
Certified Public Accountant, Certified Investment Solicitor, Certified Financial Analyst
Applications will be received not later than 30 November 2022 or until a suitable candidate is accepted/hired.
*you may need to register first before you can submit an application