Senior Associate, Events and Visitors
SEARCA College, Los Baños 4031, Laguna
Application is open until 22 Dec. 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Provides administrative and logistical support in planning and organizing SEARCA events, institutional visits, and implementing community relations initiatives following Center's and diplomatic protocols.
Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Development Communications, Commerce/Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, Community Development, or any related fields
With three (3) years’ of relevant work experience in events management and community relations
- Ability to liaise and coordinate effectively with local and international organizations.
- Good grasp of events and diplomatic protocol.
- Good management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in managing information and databases.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and client orientation skills.
- Proficient in computer software applications: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Access.
Applications will be received not later than 22 December 2022 or until a suitable candidate is accepted/hired.Apply Now!*
*you may need to register first before you can submit an application